Soufriere Wellness Tour
Our "journey of wellness" begins with a drive to Soufriere. As you travel, you will not only enjoy the lush verdant scenery, but also the serene landscapes that characterize Dominica, affectionately known as the Nature Isle.
On this excursion you will:* Enjoy the beautiful flora and fauna on this 30 min drive to Soufriere
* Enter CarRod's Gardens which provides the ideal setting for relaxation for the entire family, and for unwinding in a secure nature sanctuary. Complimentary drinks served
* Tour the tranquil environment of the plantation where you experience the seeing and actual harvesting of the local foods for which Dominica is so well known.
* Revitalizing visit to the natural Soufriere Sulphur springs which is known to contain medicinal values.
* Enjoy this delightful spot for a refreshing stop. You will certainly experience heaven here on earth.
To end the tour:* Take a short drive elevating to 400 feet at Morne Bruce for a panoramic view of the city of Roseau.
* See some of the island’s most exotic trees and the National Birds – the Sisserou and Jacko Parrots, at the beautiful 40-acre Botanical Park.
* Duration: 5-6 hours
Please call us at (767) 448-5874 or (767) 235-2546 or (767) 615-5200 for more details.
We will update this page frequently so be sure to check back!